Sustainability manager, Düsseldorf
SOPEXA is an international communication agency whose multicultural teams have been specialists and passionate about food & beverage for 60 years.
SOPEXA is HOPSCOTCH Group agency. Together they form the international integrated network SOPEXA+ HOPSCOTCH, composed of 34 offices worldwide with a reach in all countries of the EMEA, Americas, and Asia zones. Daily, 250 experts put their know-how and their relational network to work to create creative campaigns and powerful activations that will seduce consumers wherever they are. Experts in integrated campaigns, Sopexa advises, designs, and deploys PR-influence, event, digital, and marketing campaigns adapted to each market.
The agency is also a leader in campaigns co-financed by Europe, with more than 400 campaigns under its belt since 2012.
To follow us: sopexa.com, on Twitter/ Instagram: @Sopexa_Agency
Reporting to the EMEA Managing Director, you will participate in the development and implementation of Sopexa’s global sustainable development strategy. As such, your missions will be the following:
- Develop and implement the Group's sustainable development strategy in cooperation with our local agencies and with the CSR Team within Hopscotch Groupe
- Advise on best practices and promote our case studies within the agency, particularly concerning the eco-design of our events and campaigns.
- Animate a community of local CSR ambassadors: encourage best practices, develop knowledge about ecological and social challenges in the food & beverage sector
- Participate in the implementation and development of the CSR approach in line with other policies (HR, production, prevention, etc.)
- Implement indicators and processes to monitor the performance of the CSR and sustainable development policy
- Ensure regular reporting
- Monitor and adapt our policy to new regulatory and normative constraints in coordination with our local agencies
You will also represent the group at events and promote its actions to our eco system.
You have a Master's degree in CSR, Sustainable Development or Environmental Management, and you have a first successful experience in a similar field.
You are dynamic, autonomous and flexible and can easily integrate into a new environment. You are recognised for your strength of conviction and are comfortable proposing and applying proven solutions to new or different contexts.
You are familiar with eco-design techniques and have a good knowledge of the norms, standards and procedures relating to the field (GRI, CSR indicators, ODD, ISO, etc.).
You are able to support employees in the development of their skills and good habits.
You have a good command of the Office pack and you are able to express yourself in English, both orally and in writing. Additional languages are definitely a plus.
You are an excellent team-player and are eager to work in a very international context.
The position is located in Düsseldorf with home-office policy
As Sopexa is committed to promoting diversity, all our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Interested? Please contact Anne-Sophie Hottiaux:
Compléter le formulaire ci-dessous :