Senior Public Relations Manager
Sopexa UK & Ireland, part of Hopscotch Groupe, is an international communications agency. With 60 years of experience in food & drink communication, Sopexa continues to evolve in order to anticipate innovations, understand trends and co-develop powerful & creative strategies with its clients. Sopexa operates in 24 countries and is capable of supporting Food & Beverage brands and collectives in their communication and promotion throughout the world.
To strengthen our PR department based in London, we are looking for a Senior PR Manager to support the development and execution of 360° PR & communications plans for our clients.
Exciting and diversified missions within a young, dynamic and friendly team, and an integrated international network.
Under the responsibility of an Account Director you will:
- Develop, implement and manage campaigns/projects, ensuring consistency and quality of messages, anticipating and managing issues, and coordinating teams (internally or/and externally)
- Lead the drafting of recommendations for new PR (Press Relations, influencers marketing activities & social media management) campaign opportunities, from strategic thinking to the conceptualization of actions proposed to clients.
- Strategic guidance to the development and execution of national and international communication campaigns across our network
- Contribute to the development and retention of our client portfolio, maximizing opportunities and managing client needs from A to Z autonomously
- Drive the digital development of the agency
- Ensure that budgets / reporting and campaigns KPI’s are respected
- Develop a regular update of the progress of the work in relation to the budget, objectives, expected quality, and agreed schedule.
Skills & Profile
● Higher University or Master’s degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing or Advertising
● 5+ years’ experience on the UK market in Communication & PR agencies (ideally with a proven experience in agri-food & beverage industry)
● High knowledge of the UK market, UK media landscape and the UK food & beverage industry
● Extended network among TOP TIER media (National & Regional Dailies, News, lifestyle), e-influencers (Twittos, Instagramers & Youtubers)
● Excellent communication and organizational skills
● Proven experience with social media and digital communications
● A professional level in French would be a real asset.
Compléter le formulaire ci-dessous :