Permanent contract -
Senior Account Manager (H/F)
International Communication Agency // #Foods #Drinks #Lifestyle #DigitalStrategy #Communication #SocialMedia #Marketing #O2O #PR #Events #Trade International Communication and Marketing Agency dedicated in F&B and Lifestyle, SOPEXA Agency (part of HOPSCOTCH Groupe) is collaborating with companies, brands, communities, and institutions in their development and strategy of communication and influence. With its 250 multi-cultural experts located in the markets, listening to trends and close to local prescribers, it intervenes in 63 countries through consultancy and tailor-made strategies, Digital & Social Media Activation, activation of sales & International Development, RP & creation of brand content, events and strategies.
Under the responsibility of the Managing Director, you will:
Design and implement the management of the business strategy defined with its hierarchy. Lead the development of marketing / communication strategies and monitor the implementation of 360 ° action plans for clients or new budgets. Optimize the organization of the teams. Pilot and implement business development.
To guarantee the control of the net margin of the projects, of their profitability and to ensure the satisfaction of the customers.
- Define and implement with its hierarchy the necessary means to achieve the objectives (profitable construction of projects, gross and net margins).
- Manage the commercial activity and follow its main indicators using the group tools.
- Manage and develop your client portfolio and prospects.
- Represent the Agency with clients and make customer presentations.
- Lead, develop and negotiate customer contracts.
- Ensure regular reporting to its hierarchy on the net profitability of campaigns.
- Organize the marketing of the group offer, and design specific offers if necessary.
- Establish and implement the strategic thinking of the various communication programs of his team by encouraging the emergence of new ideas.
- Completely complete the 360 ° campaigns of the strategy through the concept, implementation and
- Define and implement with the Project Director the necessary means to achieve its objectives
- Advise clients and account managers on 360 ° matters.
- Realize and ensure the proper implementation of the actions with the various external stakeholders.
- Ensure efficiency, net profitability of the services performed
- Realize, coordinate projects, ensure the reliability of implementation, perform reporting and evaluation
- Use management tools (TEAM, CAT / EBE, CRM, WeDo, PipeDrive ...)
- Optimize purchases and maintain relationships with subcontractors. Outsource low value-added tasks (for which the customer does not pay the time spent by SOPEXA)
- Ensure budget monitoring in line with the profitability objectives set
- Supervise, control and control budgets.
- Ensure budget tracking of online campaigns with fixed net profit targets.
- Manage the net profitability of campaigns and determine, possibly with its hierarchy, corrective actions to implement.
- Ensure compliance with the legal rules of the projects
- Check and ensure the budgetary performance of his team.
- Higher University or master’s degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing or Advertising
- 5+ years’ experience in communication, ideally gained through agencies Expertise in marketing mix, techniques and communication media 360 ° or on his expertise
- Openness to innovations and technological advances
- Good capacity in client / supplier negotiation
- Tendering procedures
- Expertise in management
- Conduct multiple projects
- Budget management
- Fluent English is mandatory, French would be a real plus.
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Intellectual scope and hindsight
- Relational skills
- Commercial sense, commercial posture
- Strength of conviction
- Good resistance to pressure
- Sense of analysis and synthesis.
Compléter le formulaire ci-dessous :