Permanent contract -
Project Manager, m/w/d, Dubaï
SOPEXA is an international communication agency whose teams have embodied the "think global, act local" adage for 60 years. Today, SOPEXA is a HOPSCOTCH GROUPE agency. Together, they form the HOPSCOTCH + SOPEXA integrated international network, made up of 31 nationalities and present on 5 continents. Sopexa develops and executes communication strategies for local authorities, institutions, companies, and brands. Its unique value proposition encompasses the full communication suite, from planning and editorialization to campaigns, activations, amplification and performance measurement. The agency is the leader in European co-financed campaigns, with more than 400 programs to its credit over the past 12 years.
For our agency in Dubaï, we are looking for a Marketing Project Manager. Under the responsability of the Account Managers, you will :
- Handle influence projects :
o Help define and implement influence strategy, providing vision, frameworks, and assistance to account team to meet the set objectives
o Manage and monitor campaign budgets
o Identify and liaise with relevant content creators/influencers from GCC
o Negotiate payments contracting influencers
o Analyze analytics and insights
o Prepare accurate reports on the campaign’s overall performance
o Identify opportunities to improve campaign and identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Participate in the development of the office's activity by proposing new communication concepts or projects. Implementation of the communication plan:
o Public relations: design, follow-up and coordination of public relations actions (contacts with prescribers and journalists).
o Promotion: development of promotional concepts and mechanisms mainly oriented towards out-of-home catering (setting up of events at the point of sale, etc.), implementation and assessment of actions.
o Assessment of actions.
o Management and control of entrusted budgets.
o Prepare monthly and annual reports on the budgets you are responsible for.
o Prepare campaigns report
o Relations’ management with suppliers = briefs of promotion agencies / PR agencies
o Management and monitoring of creations and production
- Develop communication plansin the GCC (marketing diagnostics => market review, strengths and weaknesses, definition of objectives, identification of the problem, formulation of the strategy, definition of the action plan, production of the budget).
- Carry out a food processing watch on the Middle East market.
- You are an experienced Talent with at least 2 years of confirmed marketing experience in agencies and/or in-house role
- Very good mastery of communication techniques and materials.
- Listening, understanding, analysis, translation of customer needs and formulation of adapted recommendations.
- Knowledge of the agro environment
- Sense of analysis and synthesis.
- Budget management mastery.
- Good understanding and experience using digital platforms ( FB, IG, YouTube, Google analytics etc)
- Extensive experience with social media campaigns,
- Know the main digital marketing tools and platforms and are quick to learn from new ones
Behavioral and interpersonal
- Being autonomous is essential! But you also must have a sense of service, with a spirit of initiative.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Relational and commercial sense, ability to adapt and negotiate with different interlocutors.
- Teamplayer and ability to lead projects and work in teams.
- Outstanding communication skills in English-verbal and written, and French -verbal and written.
- Skills in Arabic are a considerable advantage – Written and verbal
Compléter le formulaire ci-dessous :