Permanent contract -
Digital Marketing Project Manager H/F
With 60 years of experience in food and beverage communications, Sopexa is constantly evolving to anticipate innovation, understand trends and develop strong and creative strategies with its clients. Operating in 24 countries, Sopexa is able to support food and beverage brands and associations in their communication and promotion around the world.
For our agency in Dubai, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager. Under the responsability of the Account Managers, you will :
- Handle digital projects:
- Help define and implement digital marketing strategy, providing vision, frameworks, and assistance to account team
- Manage and monitor campaign budgets
- Set up and optimize paid social media campaign (FB, Insta, etc)
- Prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Identify opportunities to improve campaign through performance through regular campaign analysis, work on post campaign performance analysis.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Touch base with existing relationships within the major agency groups / clients
- Explore new business opportunities in the Market.
- Participate in the development of the office's activity by proposing new communication concepts or projects. Implementation of the communication plan:
- Public relations: design, follow-up and coordination of public relations actions (contacts with prescribers and journalists).
- Promotion: development of promotional concepts and mechanisms mainly oriented towards out-of-home catering (setting up of events at the point of sale, etc.), implementation and assessment of actions.
- Assessment of actions.
- Management and control of entrusted budgets.
- Prepare monthly and annual reports on the budgets you are responsible for.
- Prepare campaigns report
- Relations’ management with suppliers = briefs of promotion agencies / PR agencies
- Management and monitoring of creations and production
- Develop communication plans (marketing diagnostics => market review, strengths and weaknesses, definition of objectives, identification of the problem, formulation of the strategy, definition of the action plan, production of the budget).
- Carry out a food processing watch on the Middle East market.
- You are an experienced Talent with at least 2 years of digital marketing experience in digital media agencies and/or in-house role
- Very good mastery of communication techniques and materials.
- Listening, understanding, analysis, translation of customer needs and formulation of adapted recommendations.
- Knowledge of the agro environment
- Sense of analysis and synthesis.
- Budget management mastery.
- Good understanding and experience in working across one or more of this Chanels (paid social, programmatic, PPC).
- Experienced and competent using digital platforms ( FB, IG, YouTube, Google analytics etc)
- Extensive experience with social media campaigns,
- Know the main digital marketing tools and platforms and are quick to learn from new ones
Behavioral and interpersonal
- Being autonomous is essential! But you also must have a sense of service, with a spirit of initiative.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Relational and commercial sense, ability to adapt and negotiate with different interlocutors.
- Ability to lead projects and work in teams.
- Outstanding communication skills in English-verbal and written, and French -verbal and written. Skills in Arabic are a considerable advantage.
Compléter le formulaire ci-dessous :