New-York City, US
COMMUNITY MANAGER, New York City, FTE
Sopexa is an international food, beverage & lifestyle communications agency implementing creative and effective 360° marketing solutions for brands and collective organizations. With its in-depth knowledge of the global food and wine industry and key players, Sopexa advises and assists clients in meeting their communications and marketing objectives, enabling them to set food & drink trends today and in the future. Sopexa has offices in 24 countries and is part of the Hopscotch Groupe. The Sopexa PR & Content team comprises of experts in the media, digital, social media, and content spheres. The team carries out projects including press and influencer campaigns, media partnerships and content creation.
Reporting to the SENIOR DIGITAL MANAGER
- Excellent oral and written skills – French proficiency a plus but not required
- Minimum of 2 years digital experience – Agency experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of digital channels, community management tools and platforms
- Experience working with influencers and influencer marketing agencies
- Detail-oriented and resourceful
- Passion for new media, social networks
- Strong interest in the food and beverage sector
- Develop, implement, and manage social media strategy from start to finish with focus on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Manage and oversee social media content creation – photoshoots, influencer campaigns, and freelance work
- Draft brand content, content calendars, influencer briefs, event invitations, online content such as blog posts, etc.
- Organize, manage, and host influencer events
- Assess KPIs (growth, engagement, etc.) and ensure campaign success via social media listening, monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Collaborate and grow network of influencers, KOLs, content creators, freelancers, creatives, etc.
- Stay abreast of ever-changing digital landscape and best practices in the field
- Identify trends and explore new collaborative opportunities
- Manage influencer database
Compléter le formulaire ci-dessous :