Internship, 6 months -
Account Manager Assistant
Marketing and communication agency specializing in Food & Drinks, Sopexa’s clients include Rémy Cointreau, Nicolas Feuillatte, Fromages de France (CNIEL) as well as Bordeaux Wines, Bourgogne and Chablis Wines, Wines of Germany, Taste Australia… With a network of 24 agencies in 52 countries and multiple nationalities employees, Sopexa brings to its clients a deep expertise of markets all over the world.
About The Position
From June (beginning/mid of the month) to (beginning/mid of the month) December 2019: 6 months
Support the Account Manager with Wine / Spirits and Food accounts, including:
- Market trends and press watch, analysis and positioning study, update databases influencers / media/ venues
- Support for drafting strategic recommendations for incoming projects / tenders
- Participation in brainstormings and meetings during the preparation of communication campaigns in-house and with the agency partners (PR, events, etc.)
- Help with the writing and translation of proposals (French to English and English to French)
- Clients and service providers briefs and reports
- On-the-field support during the clients’ agency events
- Client reporting help during campaigns
- Business school, Engineering school or University student with a Marketing / Communication major
- Excellent writing and oral skills in French and English
- Previous experience: a first internship in marketing (agency or advertiser)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Stong interest for the food, drinks and hospitality industries
- Able to self-manage and work in a team
- Must hold a valid visa for the duration of the internship giving the right to work and stay in Australia.
Please send your resume, cover letter and availabilities to Amelie Laine (click apply) and Loic Brunot (click apply).
Salary: $775 / month
Compléter le formulaire ci-dessous :