In 2019, the Wine Trade Monitor focuses on seven markets: Belgium, Mainland China, China-Hong Kong, the United States, Japan, completed by Germany and the United Kingdom.
A total of 984 professionals (importers, agents, wholesalers, distributors), including 92% of key decision makers (CEOs, Sales Managers, Buyers), responded to our online survey.
The study focuses on :
– Referencing: which wines in which countries?
– The evolution of sales
– The image of wines according to their origin
– The dynamism of the categories
– The winning regions of tomorrow
– The dynamism of grape varieties
To know more about the sales conditions of this survey : contact us !
You can also download the press summary below.