Stratégies, the leading french media in the field of communication, advertising, media and marketing, has been organizing for more than 30 years its Grand Prix (Grand prize) of communication which aims to reward innovative brands and agencies.
This year, the French Ministry of Agriculture and Food and SOPEXA won the gold prize of the Grand Prix Stratégies for editorial communication in the category of external editorial communication support or device for Taste France Magazine.
The platform, launched in July 2020, was designed at the request of the French Ministry of Agriculture and Food and was born from a simple issue : how to give an international accessible image to French products ? While they have a positive image they still suffer from the perception that they are expensive or too far from local cuisine.
Sopexa’s expertise in the food sector, its innovative communication ideas, and the trust of its client have made possible to set up the creative concept of Taste Magazine France, a digital ecosystem dedicated to the curious, amateurs and worlwide enthusiasts for gastronomy . Available in six languages (English -UK and US-, German, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, and French), the goal this ecosystem is to develop the international reputation and attractiveness of French gastronomy and related food products.
100% digital, Taste France Magazine is divided into 4 sections focused on current consumer trends and fed daily by 30 food, wine and lifestyle editors, 20 chefs and food experts, and 10 sommeliers, in collaboration with a chief editor, Jerome Lefort.
The Stories, Recipes, The Essentials and Find Poducts sections offer different types of content including reports, interviews, recipes, ideas, tips and product sheets, as well as a food pairing generator, “Mix & Match” to guide and inspire users, and an interactive map rolled out in partnership with Mapstr in order to find out where to buy and taste French products in Germany, Japan, the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain and China.
Taste France Magazine creates and nurtures communities of foodies through a website, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Wechat but also through various activations such as:
– In the United Kingdom, the creation of a “French grocery store” at the Taste Of London 2021 show, with activities such as tastings, culinary demonstrations led by chefs, food & wine pairing led by sommeliers, and also the possibility to buy and consume French products on site.
– In Germany, a competition between 4 influencers arbitrated by 1 Chef to choose the best French recipe
– In China, organization of a market on the theme “French Christmas Market” with original animations, sales, and tastings of French products.
The Taste France magazine ecosystem creates a modern, friendly, affordable and authentic image of French gastronomy and the actors of the food & beverage sector, in short, the French cuisine new generation.
– 656,000 followers spread across 5 social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and WeChat.
– 150,000 international readers each month.
– 100,000+ people watch videos per month.
– 200,000+ page views per month on the website
260 M people reached worldwide in 2020 through 20 activations
Discover the Taste France Magazine ecosystem:
Instagram : @tastefrancemagazine
Youtube : TasteFrance Magazine
Pinterest : @TasteFranceMagazine