#Branding: Following its successful 2016 edition, the La Maison du Fromage pop-up shop once again opened its doors in 2018, amidst Japan’s cherry blossoms.
The event took place on three floors of a building in the trendy Omotesandō neighbourhood, proudly flying the theme “Sweet Cheese Sakura”, an ode to the world-famous Hanami period, the annual Japanese cherry blossom festival. The aim? To enable Japanese consumers to discover and experience European cheeses, and to teach them how to use these products as part of their local culture and cuisine. The event was backed by a multichannel media programme, namely a two-week poster campaign in the Omotesandō subway station, which sees nearly 382,000 passengers every day.
- Journalists on hand at the event: 63
- Participants in seminars: 481
- Reach (thanks to the poster campaign in the Omotesandō subway station): 5,348,000
- Impressions (thanks to media impact): 1,612,099,604
- Press coverage: 252 articles
- Advertisement value: 804 029 euros