Senior Account Manager, FTE, Tokyo, Japan
· Contribute to running the sales strategy determined by his/her line management.
· Implement 360° action plans for clients or new accounts, while optimising client satisfaction and team organisation.
· Ensure control of the margin on their products and their profitability.
· Implement, along with his/her line management, the sales action plan (current clients and prospects), and activity programs.
· Determine and implement, along with his/her line management, the means required to meet targets (project profitability, margin, and sales).
· Generate customer loyalty through the quality of the services provided (creativity, pertinence, effectiveness, etc.) and R.O.I.
· Manage his/her client portfolio and expand it.
· Negotiate contracts with clients and suppliers.
· Search for new clients as part of the sales action plan.
· Report to management about campaign profitability on a regular basis.
Marketing and communications
· Establish and implement strategy for the various communications programs in his/her client portfolio.
· Represent the agency and build presentations for clients.
· Determine and/or coordinate, on a case-by-case basis, communication strategy and design.
· Supervise and take part in the production of his/her communications actions.
· Ensure smooth implementation of marketing and communications actions.
· Keep abreast of technical trends in marketing and communications.
· Manage and lead 1-2 team members, in liaison with his/her line management and the DHR (supervision, facilitation, coordination, planning, assessment, motivation, recruitment and training).
Budget, administrative and legal management
· Build budgets according to profitability objectives.
· Supervise, manage and control budgets.
· Perform budget tracking for the campaigns in line with the established profitability targets.
· Ensure that projects comply with legal obligations.
· Sales responsible for: about USD 3,000K in sales or more
· Gross Margin: about USD 1,000K in gross margin or more
· Staff supervised: 1 or more
· Command of strategic marketing
· Expertise in mix-marketing, 360° or expertise-based communications techniques and media
· Openness to technological innovations and breakthroughs
· Knowledge of digital marketing
· Command of service coordination
· Strong negotiation skills with clients/suppliers
· Business sense and ability to develop additional sales
· Knowledge of legal aspects of the communications and promotions businesses
· Call for Bids procedures
· Management expertise
· Ability to lead multiple projects
· Knowledge of the food & beverage industry environment (including industries and products)
· Budget management
· Creativity techniques
· Enthusiasm and energy
· Broad intellect and capacity to take perspective
· Solid interpersonal skills
· Excellent public speaking skills
· Business acumen, sales expertise
· Works well under pressure
· Analytical skills and ability to summarize
· English mandatory
· Spanish preferred
· Japanese for additional points