Assistant Project Manager, H/F, Internship, Dubai
SOPEXA is an international communication agency whose teams have embodied the "think global, act local" adage for 60 years. Today, SOPEXA is a HOPSCOTCH GROUPE agency. Together, they form the HOPSCOTCH + SOPEXA integrated international network, made up of 31 nationalities and present on 5 continents. Sopexa develops and executes communication strategies for local authorities, institutions, companies and brands. Its unique value proposition encompasses the full communication suite, from planning and editorialization to campaigns, activations, amplification and performance measurement. The agency is the leader in European co-financed campaigns, with more than 400 programs to its credit over the past 12 years.
For our agency in Dubai, we are looking for an Assistant Project Manager. Under the responsibility of a Senior Project Manager, you will:
Support the team in the implementation of various B2B and B2C projects in the UAE.
Participate in the planification and implementation of various actions trough production, briefs writing, management of suppliers, follow-up of actions and reporting.
- Manage assigned parts of projects
- Coordinate the implementation of customer action plans and guarantee the quality of the result.
- Coordinate monitoring and identify 360 ° business trends and / or technical expertise, including digital.
- Follow-up on campaigns and prepare operational reporting
- Look and propose for cost effective solutions for assigned part of the projects
- Management and follow-up of the budget
- Master’s degree in Marketing & Communication
- Strong skills in strategic marketing & Communication : with proven previous internship experience in agro industry or communication agency
- Knowledge in digital marketing & community management
- Good capacity in client / supplier negotiation
- Conduct multiple projects
- Knowledge of and strong interest in the agro-food environment (including sectors and products)
- Creativity techniques
- Languages Skills: Fluent English and French mandatory - Arabic appreciated
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Intellectual scope and hindsight
- Relational skills
- Mastery of speaking in public
- Commercial sense, commercial posture
- Strength of conviction
- Good resistance to pressure
- Sense of analysis and synthesis