International Communication and Marketing Agency dedicated in F&B and Lifestyle, SOPEXA Agency (part of HOPSCOTCH Groupe) is collaborating with companies, brands, communities, and institutions in their development and strategy of communication and influence.
With its 250 multi-cultural experts located in the markets, listening to trends and close to local influencers, it intervenes in 63 countries through consultancy and tailor-made strategies, Digital & Social Media Activation, activation of sales & International Development, RP & creation of brand content, events and strategies.
Our German agency has been based in Düsseldorf for the last 60 years. Today, we are 20 international foodies and manage food & beverages campaigns from all over the world.
Under the responsibility of the Client Services Director, you will:
• Design and implement the management of communication campaigns for the food & beverages sector
• Coordinate and monitor the implementation of multi-channels action plans for clients or new budgets.
• Contribute to the agency’s business development roadmap.
• Contribute to the agency’s profitability and success
• Define and implement with its hierarchy the necessary means to achieve the objectives (profitable construction of projects, gross and net margins).
• Manage and develop your client portfolio and prospects.
• Represent the Agency with clients and make customer presentations.
• Lead, develop and negotiate customer contracts.
• Ensure regular reporting.
• Participate to the agency’s commercial efforts: new offers, trade events ….
• Design and implement multi-channels campaigns for your clients
• Advise clients on strategy and operational means
• Realize and ensure the proper implementation of the actions with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Ensure efficiency, net profitability of the services performed
• Ensure clients satisfaction
• Realize, coordinate projects, ensure the reliability of implementation, perform reporting and evaluation
• Optimize purchases and maintain relationships with subcontractors.)
• Supervise and control budgets.
• Ensure budget tracking of campaigns with fixed net profit targets.
• Manage the profitability of campaigns and determine, possibly with its hierarchy, corrective actions to implement.
• Ensure compliance with the legal rules of the projects.
• Higher University or master’s degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing or Advertising
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in communication, ideally gained through agencies
• Communication and marketing techniques, especially within events and/or shopper activation
• Good capacity in client / supplier negotiation
• Knowledge of pitching / tendering procedures
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Budget management
• Fluent German and English is mandatory; Italian, Spanish or French would be a plus
• First experience and affinity in the food & drinks sector are a plus
• Enthusiasm and energy
• Relational skills
• Commercial sense, commercial posture
• Strength of conviction
• Sense of analysis and synthesis.