1. Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles.
Prosecco is making a name for itself in the United States and is increasingly seen as an alternative to Champagne.
2. Rosé will be even more successful in 2018
3. Growing demand for natural wines and other winemaking methods that are more environmentally friendly.
4. The strong appeal of innovative packaging: wines in a can, magnums and more. Boundless imagination.
5. The quest for original wine origins and grape varieties
6. The wine market is undergoing deep changes thanks to new technologies that offer new ways of consuming and producing wine.